Subject: Re: [amos-list] REQ: Online Amiga's please test this
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: "\"Andy \\\"Mushroom\\\" Kellett\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:40:14 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 13-May-09, Andy \"Mushroom\" Kellett wrote:
>It was written with an older version of the GUI extension (Please get the
>docs for the TCP commands done, I can't figure the damn things out too well
>without them!!)

Gladly - as soon as Pietro finishes rewriting them.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                       [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.onelist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html